In this tutorial, you will learn how to model a bridge using axis-based modelling in SOFiSTiK.
You will create beam elements along the defined axes and crossbeams between placements. Last but not least, you will add single supports at every end of the main girders.
- Modification of standard steel profiles
- Axis based modelling of a beam bridge
- Secondary axes
- User-defined coordinate system of placements
- Geometry generation along axes
- Geometry definition between axes
- Spring support conditions and constraints
- Self-weight load case
- Linear Analysis